On Friday, July 11 from 11-4, join us and 30+ local crafters for the 30th Street Craft Market, at The Porch at 30th Street Station, on the north side of Market St. between 29th & 30th Streets. Find unique, locally made wares like jewelry, ceramics, prints, stationery, clothing, home accents, bath & body products, children’s items, edibles and more.
Plus: Food trucks, live accordion music by Neon & Shy, the Philadelphia Photo Arts photobooth, and performances by the Give & Take Jugglers! Stay up to date with #30thStreetCraftMarket and the facebook event page.
- Accent Aroma: Gel candles, all-natural skin & hair care products
- Adorned by Aisha: Romantic jewelry with lockets, cameos and vintage lace
- Beaucycled: “Beautifully reincarnated goods” by Meredith Greimel
- Bee Vintage Redux: Lovely home wares & jewelry from vintage elements
- Bee’s Creations: Quilted textiles for the home
- By Yivvie: Hand stitched felt toys & children’s gifts
- Cards By Colby: Handmade cards for all occasions
- DC Creation: handmade pet collars & leashes
- Dear Adelaide Design: Vintage-inspired prints & stationery
- Gourmet Candle: Scented candles that resemble homemade desserts
- JiMa: Organic, gluten-free granola bars
- joeyfivecents: Jewelry incorporating vintage elements and paper ephemera
- Lesley Haas: Decoupaged frames & home decor
- Lucia Welsh: Functional stoneware pieces for home & table
- Manic Muse: Steampunk-inspired jewelry and prints
- Material Poetry: Free-spirited jewelry and accessories
- Mavazi Couture: Bold, beaded jewelry
- myworkinclay: Functional, whimsical ceramics by Ruth Schachter
- Olive & Frida: Bold jewelry from repurposed vintage elements
- Onyx: Wooden wall art & furniture, photography
- Paul Carpenter Art: Philly-centric prints & apparel
- Philly Loves Lacquer: Limited-edition, hand-blended nail polish
- PiperWai: All-natural cream deodorants
- Rachelink: Illustrated stationery, prints & home wares
- Shecre8s: Jewelry & accessories from antique silverware
- The Silk Tent: Afrocentric jewelry and home decor
- The Urban Cabin Soap Co: Vegan, all-natural soaps
- Vervain Savon: All-natural soaps and body care products
- Wise Owl Shop/TriSymbolize Glass: Women’s accessories & hand blown glass ornaments
Food Vendors: Hot Diggity, Say Cheese, Sum Pig.
Rain or shine. Presented by VIX Emporium and University City District. See you on the Porch!